Registered users get the full experience, including fresh user images and profile data. Log-in, or if you don't have a Twellow account, Get one here, free

Mary Ginn

Location: NZ


*SAVE ENERGY, ENVIRONMENT & MONEY Polystyrene panels are 1.2m x required stud height and min 200mm thick, which have cavities for columns and a continuous bond beam of reinforced concrete for roof and floor loads. See video on this link for process. http://www.4-cornerstone.com/videoclips/Promotion_video.mp4 The benefits are many as the polystyrene part absorbs shock in terms of Earthquake and high winds, and because it is 98% trapped air, it provides a very high insulation value compared to other insulation products. The other 2% matter is a waste product in the manufacture of oil and can also come from the likes of wood waste & orange peel. See this link about the NZ Master Builders 2008 Awards where the 1st Cornerstone Home to enter a competition won the sustainability & Energy efficiency awards http://www.4-cornerstone.com/videoclips/Sustainable_home_video.mp4 Described in many ways as a Structural Insulated Panel SIP, Insulated Concrete form ICF, Polystyrene building system of Foam building system. We operate an Architectural design service along with Home Energy Audits Read about our many testimonials on the cornerstone website. I am committed to environmentally friendly homes so consider a home that uses very little energy have a very strong position for off grid or net metering housing the way of the future.