Quantcast
 
 

Twellowhood for Berkeley, California (1,608)

Show Twellowhood for Seattle, WA
Robert Reich (@RBReich)
Husband, father, grandfather, Berkeley professor, former US Secretary of Labor. Movie INEQUALITY FOR ALL now available on Netflix, iTunes, DVD.
 
Followers: 204,243      Location: Berkeley, CA
 
Taro Matsumura 松村太郎 (@taromatsumura)
ジャーナリスト・著者。テクノロジーとライフスタイルの関係性を追求。コードアカデミー高等学校 http://t.co/V7ZzJkDmUP 副校長。慶應義塾大学SFC研究所上席所員(訪問)、BBT大学講師。キャスタリア取締役研究責任者。 Join #coffeecount / #jp_code
 
Followers: 167,710      Location: Berkeley CA ⇄ Tokyo JP
 
Rookie Moms (@rookiemoms) registered
Authors of Stuff Every Mom Should Know & The Rookie Mom's Handbook (Quirk Books). Bloggers. BFFs. More fun than wiping someone's tushy.
 
Registered
Followers: 92,103      Location: Berkeley, CA
 
Michael Pollan (@michaelpollan)
 
Followers: 81,482      Location: Berkeley, CA
 
Chris Anderson (@chr1sa)
Wired EIC, Long Tail, FREE, DIY Drones, 3D Robotics, GeekDad, etc. (five kids in there, too)
 
Followers: 64,013      Location: Berkeley
 
Lonnie Hicks (@Lnnie) registered
MBA Berkeley writer, 6 books-740 short-stories, essays, poems. Ranked among top poets worldwide at http://t.co/SBZeBRMzYu & http://t.co/VRg3jifLYl
 
Registered
Followers: 52,935      Location: Berkeley, CA
 
Jennifer Granholm (@JenGranholm) verified
Former Governor of Michigan, @UCBerkeley Faculty, Co-author A Governor's Story. Views here are my own. RTs are not endorsements.
 
Followers: 57,134      Location: Berkeley, California
 
IbraheemMopelol (@IbraheemMopelol)
False lashes are like shoes... They complete the look --Yours Truly | Medical Assisting Student by day, YouTuber by night.
 
Followers: 55,634      Location: So-Cal, CA
 
Agatha Lee Tiamson (@Agatha_LeeT)
I bring you Random Thoughts, Ideas & Quotes about Love, Life & Living. I'm 18 from Berkeley. Follow me & I Follow Back. Making Friends around the World :)
 
Followers: 55,207      Location: Berkeley, CA 94708 ✔
 
Sara Wright (@SaraWright89)
99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, and food. The other 1% i’m usually asleep.I’m a hoot and a half and I talk alot of smack.
 
Followers: 48,699      Location: California Model/School
 
Home Energy Saver (@HESConsumer) registered
Do-it-yourself home energy audit - Concrete ideas that save $$ on energy and reduce carbon emissions @ home.
 
Registered
Followers: 36,918      Location: Lawrence Berkeley Nat'l Lab
 
cameron jordan (@camjordan94) verified
24 im told im young but whats that gotta do with my grind... Work hard, study harder, play the hardest. Cam by day Camistotle by mentality
 
Followers: 41,832      Location: Berkeley
 
Markos Moulitsas (@markos)
Founder of Daily Kos, author of American Taliban: How Sex, Sin, and Power Bind Jihadists to the Radical Right
 
Followers: 40,918      Location: Berkeley, California
 
Sugarpill Cosmetics (@sugarpillmakeup)
See what we are up to at http://t.co/EW8FpSk9eZ
 
Followers: 30,990      Location: Berkeley, CA
 
sliggitay (@sliggitay)
Tea Drinker, Tree Burner, Rap Rapper.... LISTEN/DOWNLOAD FREE: http://sliggitay.bandcamp.com http://sliggitay.tumblr.com
 
Followers: 24,718      Location: BERKELEY , California, USA
 
Ken Ueno (@DJ_Moderne)
Composer/throat-singing vocalist/UC Berkeley Music Prof/literature snob/cinephile/foodie/Red Sox fan/budding coffee roaster
 
Followers: 23,427      Location: Berkeley
 
Kevin Gianni (@kevingianni) registered
Live Healthy. Live Awesome. Get a free book on the site below...
 
Registered
Followers: 18,807      Location: Berkeley, CA
 
BerkeleyLab (@BerkeleyLab) registered
Berkeley Lab is an @ENERGY Department national lab that brings #science solutions to the world.
 
Registered
Followers: 18,652      Location: Berkeley, CA
 
UC Berkeley (@UCBerkeley)
University of California, Berkeley, the premier public institution of higher education
 
Followers: 21,405      Location: Berkeley, California
 
Irina Shamaeva (@braingain) registered
Master People Sourcer, Brain Gain Recruiter, Boolean Strings Creator, LinkedIn Data Miner, Internet Researcher. Sourcing Certifications http://t.co/yli6asorKZ
 
Registered
Followers: 17,646      Location: Berkeley CA